18+Masturbation

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Masturbation
Hi kids weebs and virgin members of MPGH,

Today's question is:
How many times a day do you masturbate during lock down compared to before?
i'd maybe do it once or twice a week but since the corona thing started ive just been with the boys on ******* or playing cs for like 10 hours a day so its wayyy less than before
How many times higher staff tells me. Gotta earn that promotion
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
How many times higher staff tells me. Gotta earn that promotion
I would just like them to know I do exactly as Solaris does gotta get that + at the end of minion tag
We need to do MCO too for the masturbation.
i masturbate just as much as I did before

gotta keep that shit scheduled else imma loose habit
yall coomers
Maybe 1-4 times a day.
God damn you niggas need fresh air, Why is this thread even a thing
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
God damn you niggas need fresh air, Why is this thread even a thing
Air is over rated.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
God damn you niggas need fresh air, Why is this thread even a thing
You're one to talk
this is triggering me, i am a recovering porn addict, i've been recovering from the past 2 days.
Gf and I usually fuck minimum 2-3 times a day.
If she goes home, sometimes I'll beat 1-2 more times.
2-5 times a day right now but I am going to lower my rate of masturbation.
im fapping like thrice per week
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?