HiringFull Time Web Developer (can use webflow/woocommerce)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Full Time Web Developer (can use webflow/woocommerce)
Hey guys as title says im looking for a coder for a website,

This is going to be a large project I would love for it to be made from scratch but I think that will take too long.
I'm open to woocommerce / Webflow use if you can achieve my desired outcome.

The site is about electric skateboards and DIY kits.

I will need a home page, very animated and user friendly for mobile and desktop.
( - Scrolling animation for the way text shows up. and moving images.)
I will also need a custom product page template, (cuz I don't want regular product layout of woocommerce/webflow)

Some more details can be discussed when in contact.
I'm open to offers and I'm looking for enthusiastic people who will be good partners.

Thanks.

ps. I guess i have to add this --

Paying $100 - $300 depending on how many hours you worked and if I really like the outcome.

please contact me on im
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@ @Lxabier Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Hi, I can help you.

Added you on IM.
Hello,
Greetings

I'd Glad to assist you.
Email Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
Thanks for all the reply's still looking, wanting someone with previous experience and good advice.
Hi,

I'm the guy you're looking for with great experience on woocommerce.

Added you on im
I'm also looking for a woocommerce web developer. Please contact me
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9FreedomTV View Post
I'm also looking for a woocommerce web developer. Please contact me
I sent you a PM regarding this. I couldn't add you on IM as it was glitching.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?