unity external hack progress ( ui + reading player data )

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
unity external hack progress ( ui + reading player data )
Been struggling 2 days to determine how to find entities and stuff , little progress , but everything related to localplayer is already done.

little sneak peek , i had no other idea than disc ui lol (~ ̄ ▽  ̄)~
basically an ui preview , tons of work to complete the cheat , maybe after open beta release it will be done




tyyy
tysm for developing it <3
cant wait till its comeplete its so dangerous to play right now
idk why you guys don't just hook d3d11 and use imgui to draw
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
idk why you guys don't just hook d3d11 and use imgui to draw
Was the original plan but it decided to retard out on me so I just decided to use an external overlay that I just have as part of my utilities, also rendering in dx11 is more or less fucking cancerous whilst dx9 makes everything way easier with its DrawPrimitiveUp and no need for pipelines and shit https://i.gyazo.com/ce7f8fa0076fb3b7...0c8c037ec7.png
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
Was the original plan but it decided to retard out on me so I just decided to use an external overlay that I just have as part of my utilities, also rendering in dx11 is more or less fucking cancerous whilst dx9 makes everything way easier with its DrawPrimitiveUp and no need for pipelines and shit https://i.gyazo.com/ce7f8fa0076fb3b7...0c8c037ec7.png
well you won't have to deal with pipelines and all of that if you use imgui. i dunno seems a lot easier
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


well you won't have to deal with pipelines and all of that if you use imgui. i dunno seems a lot easier
I guess an external overlay also has the advantage of anything directly capturing the game not being able to see it, also I absolutely despise imgui xD
this looks great
i'm looking forward to it that looks solid
First of all, I want to thank you for doing this. You're a savior for making these hacks

I just have a few questions about some stuff I've heard (i'm not super experienced with programming so bear with me). Also, it looks like the hacks is like a different program but i'll still refer to it as the "client" as I'm used to

1. I heard it is much harder to get server sided information, enemy and shot location/movement, in order to make a predictive autonexus much like in the 059 flash client. Is this true? I would rather have a client with only Autonexus for now until the full hacked client is out instead of wait longer to play on Unity

2. How long would you say it would take to make this client? Keep in mind this is a beta client and will most definitely undergo many changes, some of which possibly being changes to combat hacking

Thanks for everything! hope it gets done as soon as possible but i'd rather you take your time to perfect it
Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
First of all, I want to thank you for doing this. You're a savior for making these hacks

I just have a few questions about some stuff I've heard (i'm not super experienced with programming so bear with me). Also, it looks like the hacks is like a different program but i'll still refer to it as the "client" as I'm used to

1. I heard it is much harder to get server sided information, enemy and shot location/movement, in order to make a predictive autonexus much like in the 059 flash client. Is this true? I would rather have a client with only Autonexus for now until the full hacked client is out instead of wait longer to play on Unity

2. How long would you say it would take to make this client? Keep in mind this is a beta client and will most definitely undergo many changes, some of which possibly being changes to combat hacking

Thanks for everything! hope it gets done as soon as possible but i'd rather you take your time to perfect it
Working with Exalt is kind of a nightmare, code generation is in C++ and so turns into x64 asm making it hard to reverse and we also have next to no info about the game and how many of its functions work as everything is completely different in exalt/unity so getting a stable client running would probably take quite a while for stuff like finding the entity list iterating through all entities to be able to aimbot with prediction but atleast things like speed per tick calculation is already known + I've found the offsets of entities that define towards which direction the player is acceleration (different for x and y)
Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
First of all, I want to thank you for doing this. You're a savior for making these hacks

I just have a few questions about some stuff I've heard (i'm not super experienced with programming so bear with me). Also, it looks like the hacks is like a different program but i'll still refer to it as the "client" as I'm used to

1. I heard it is much harder to get server sided information, enemy and shot location/movement, in order to make a predictive autonexus much like in the 059 flash client. Is this true? I would rather have a client with only Autonexus for now until the full hacked client is out instead of wait longer to play on Unity

2. How long would you say it would take to make this client? Keep in mind this is a beta client and will most definitely undergo many changes, some of which possibly being changes to combat hacking

Thanks for everything! hope it gets done as soon as possible but i'd rather you take your time to perfect it
I don't think anyone would release a cheat (including me) without the accessible entity list , which is hard to get ,for me at least. I guess it takes time to get all the things done , taking in consideration that im new to game hacking.

Of course i'll try to get it done asap , maybe this month to be more precise.
@DIA4A explained everything perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by index.html View Post
I don't think anyone would release a cheat (including me) without the accessible entity list , which is hard to get ,for me at least. I guess it takes time to get all the things done , taking in consideration that im new to game hacking.

Of course i'll try to get it done asap , maybe this month to be more precise.
@DIA4A explained everything perfectly
Thanks. I wasn't expecting you to say this month like damn that's much sooner than I thought. I figured it would take at least til like june
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?