Buying ZP .

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying ZP .
I know back then , there used to be some guys helping you get more ZP than you actually get by buying yourself .

Im interested to find someone who can help me with that , are there still anybody who does that ?
iirc they give up to a 50% bonus for 1st time buyers of zp. That is if you spend $100 . Idr the bonuses for the other prices.

If I were to do this for you, how would you pay me and how would I benefit from this??
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
iirc they give up to a 50% bonus for 1st time buyers of zp. That is if you spend $100 . Idr the bonuses for the other prices.

If I were to do this for you, how would you pay me and how would I benefit from this??
There used to be guys selling ZP for cheaper a couple of years ago. I think it was around 30-40 ish % cheaper, not entirely sure. Never done it myself so don't know how the process went, but it was legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


There used to be guys selling ZP for cheaper a couple of years ago. I think it was around 30-40 ish % cheaper, not entirely sure. Never done it myself so don't know how the process went, but it was legit.
Yep , but i remember there were a lot of users here doing that , all of them would have their offers on the profile here , all you had to do was message them , but i cant find any of them anymore ...
And yes they were legit , they even had confirmed transactions with another users who could confirm that , and yea it was 30 or 40 % cheaper than buying directly from Z8 .
Quote Originally Posted by RazvaNNN View Post
Yep , but i remember there were a lot of users here doing that , all of them would have their offers on the profile here , all you had to do was message them , but i cant find any of them anymore ...
And yes they were legit , they even had confirmed transactions with another users who could confirm that , and yea it was 30 or 40 % cheaper than buying directly from Z8 .
I think that Z8 currently does the 50% extra zp for every first time in the month that you buy, so that might be something interesting to look into if you're just wanting to do a single purchase or so instead of bulk
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?