vip hackers?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
vip hackers?
where is everyone getting a vip hack from i see everyone wit it any ideas?/yea
we cant say the web site or it will count as advertising but it starts with a D
thats were i got mine anyways
read the frekkin stickies -.-
wow. evan i went there and watched a video. it makes me mad i dont have that. I wich I could do something other than pay for it. I would never buy it personally. I like free hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
wow. evan i went there and watched a video. it makes me mad i dont have that. I wich I could do something other than pay for it. I would never buy it personally. I like free hacks.
yeh i know its awsome espectioly in MM with 1 shot kill all the text say
your going to get banned
can i plz have it
FDP!!!!! /
or GTFO noob ( that 1 i hate the most )
Nice you got D's VIP. I want it.
How much was it?
Quote Originally Posted by Camkayak View Post
How much was it?
i cant say name of web sites but i bought 1 month for 18$
Its not on MPGH.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us