SolvedMissing Sent Private Messages

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Missing Sent Private Messages
When IM was down i sent a few private messages but for some reason they are not showing up in the sent message section.... any idea why?

It also happened a few days ago but the recipient received the pm so i didn't look any further into it.... is it normal?
Missing Sent Private Messages
Yesterday I could send private messages, now this morning, I can no longer enter the message chat.

Why would this be the reason?

Thank you
Missing Sent Private Messages
can't send messages the little chat icon gone to talk to people privately IM is down
Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1337 View Post
can't send messages the little chat icon gone to talk to people privately IM is down
Not sure what you mean with "missing private messages", more details?
I think there's some confusion here, i was referring to the private messages section that you can find in your profile, NOT THE IM CHAT.
IM chat is down need it to be fixed so can talk to people
Alright guys, still problems?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Alright guys, still problems?


The OP is saying in the INBOX when you go to "sent items" it will not show any messages that you sent. You can only see the messages that you receive.
It has always been like this and I too wondered why.

The OP is not referring to IM at all.
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post

The OP is saying in the INBOX when you go to "sent items" it will not show any messages that you sent. You can only see the messages that you receive.
It has always been like this and I too wondered why.

The OP is not referring to IM at all.
I understand now, well...

I really don't know the answer for this, maybe @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post

The OP is saying in the INBOX when you go to "sent items" it will not show any messages that you sent. You can only see the messages that you receive.
It has always been like this and I too wondered why.

The OP is not referring to IM at all.
Go to settings > general settings > private messaging - https://prnt.sc/rzwqmb

and you can enable to save sent messages. @RGewrsgaerhgerhedherh34Yyhrf
Quote Originally Posted by RGewrsgaerhgerhedherh34Yyhrf View Post
When IM was down i sent a few private messages but for some reason they are not showing up in the sent message section.... any idea why?

It also happened a few days ago but the recipient received the pm so i didn't look any further into it.... is it normal?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
I understand now, well...

I really don't know the answer for this, maybe @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post

The OP is saying in the INBOX when you go to "sent items" it will not show any messages that you sent. You can only see the messages that you receive.
It has always been like this and I too wondered why.

The OP is not referring to IM at all.
The reason is you did not select [ Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder. ] before sending a private message.

Link: https://prnt.sc/rzwrrs
Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
The reason is you did not select [ Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder. ] before sending a private message.

Link: https://prnt.sc/rzwrrs
Thank you so much for help .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?