ArrowC++ Minion Applications

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Minion Applications
We are looking for a C++ Minion.


Applications are to be posted in this thread.

Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts.
2. Can dedicate at least 2 hours a day to the section.
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/code/hacks by members.
4. Preferably vast knowledge of this section.
5. Must have joined before May 2010



Application format:

Name: (Not your username, we can see that)
Age:
Location:(Country) (Include time zone)
Hours you can dedicate to site: (Be realistic, because we will hold you to this)
Summary as to why you should be chosen:


APPLICATIONS ONLY, ALL OTHERS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND WILL BE BANNED.
Name: David

Age: 17

Location:Canada (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Hours you can dedicate to site: 3 - 6 hours. On weekends I'm pretty much on all day, with few exceptions.

Summary as to why you should be chosen: Well I don't really have much to say here.. I already help as much as I can and I'm sure the people who lurk this section already know that. I'm very familiar with C/C++, I'm pretty much always on MPGH even while I'm doing other stuff. ( multitasking lulz ). 90% of my posts are in this section, I dedicate a lot of my time here.

Yeah... that's all.
Name: Bryan

Age: 13

Location: USA, (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Hours you can dedicate to site: Almost all day since it is summer break right now. After break is over I can still dedicate AT LEAST 2 hours.

Summary as to why you should be chosen: I am quite knowledgeable in C++. I have a brother that is coding a 3D game in DirectX and taught me C++ to begin with. I can help people with any problems they have to the fullest extent of my capabilities. I am helpful and kind to anybody who needs help.
Requirements:
At least 150 posts? Oh yea
Can dedicate at least 2 hours a day to the section? /FoSho
Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/code/hacks by members.I do anyways
Preferably vast knowledge of this section? I live Here
Must have joined before May 2010? Yes

Name: Mike


Age:13


Location: America, Eastern Standard


Hours you can dedicate to site:3-5 during summer and 2-5 during rest of year(Proof: I been on this site at least 8 hours today. I have no life)


Summary as to why you should be chosen: I was the one who brought this up, and I am completely addicted to MPGH. I PMed Liz to get this going, but that is not why. I live and breathe in this section, and am probably the 2nd most active besides HD... I am a very advanced coder, and have made many Combat Arms Public hacks for myself, I released one but got flamed by choobs to death... I used to be the head coder for another website I can't say, which is now dead... I am super active, and wish to help the MPGH community. I have been pushing for a minion for almost 1 month now, as I cannot stand the spam posts that say things like: "OMG I WANNA mAKE HAXZ CAN SOME WUN TEACH MEH?????" or something like that.
Some threads that I have helped the community:

1. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/148...trinomial.html

First reply!

2. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ndetected.html

My hack I made and released on that account, but since I got flamed to death I requested Obama to close...

3. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...me-help-2.html

2nd post, I would have closed if I was minion because of that useless spam he made after that... Even though it was not in C++ Section

4. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/149...operetors.html

Useful input for him

5. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/149...hack-code.html

My last post, gave him some example source code

6. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/149...ore-token.html

Tried to help, another friend beat me to it

7. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/149...ow-help-2.html

Tested his source code and told him it works

So yea, that's why I want to be minion and I just want to help the MPGH Community and clean up the useless spam. Thanks for considering me, I really do appreciate it. It would mean a lot to be C++ Minion as C++ has been my life since I was 9 years old... I also can help out with actual coding.
kThxBai
Name : Kevin
Age :19
Location : Canberra, Australia GMT +10
Hours i can dedicate to the site: At least 3hours on weekdays, 5+ on weekends, and by dedicate i mean actually on mpgh not watching a movie or something o.o
Summary : Testing Hacks? Sure i'm capable of that
Verify uploads? My pleasure.
Test codes? Sure, if its some bs i guess i'll easily pick it out
I know i dont post in this section but it doesnt mean i can't be a good minion.
Can't say im too good at coding, for my last attempt with a menu hack failed... but i have moderate knowledge of C++, Closing threads, sticking useful stuff and deleting spam - i know what a minion should do and I'm sure i wont fail if im chosen.
Thanks for reading, Kevin
Requirements:

1. At least 150 posts: 4 Times that
2. Can dedicate at least 2 hours a day to the section: Easily
3. Be willing to test, check, and verify uploads/code/hacks by members: Yeah
4. Preferably vast knowledge of this section: I think I do
5. Must have joined before May 2010: Yes I have


Application format:

Name: Jonathan
Age: 16
Location: Canada, Eastern Standard Time
Hours you can dedicate to site: 3.5 at the least.
Summary as to why you should be chosen:

I believe that I am a good candidate for minion of this section because despite not posting as much anymore (which may change soon), I am usually lurking this section and am appalled at the great amount of stupid/useless/annoying posts. I sincerely wish to clean it up as much as possible, and would do everything in my power to make the C++ section a better place. Right now I cringe each time I open a new post, due to the increasing amounts of crap being posted, and I would love to take a crack at eradicating all the trash in this section.

I want the C++ section to be a place that is well organized and easy to navigate, that is free of trash and only contains easily accessible, wholesome, educational materials for the learning of the C/C++ languages, and programming in general. And through this I hope to myself learn more about this language and it's versatility. Though I believe I have a good command of the C++ language, I know there is a LOT more to learn.

And thus. . . Yeah I'll beat this place into shape!
~Meet the Requirements

~You Alredy Know My Info

~I Love You ?

Mel =).
Name : Jay or Lee (nicknames)
Age :15
Location : UTC/GMT +10 hours
Hours i can dedicate to the site: Anywhere between 2-5 hours a day
150 Posts? Yup
I will admit it here and now so you don't hold it against me, I do not have much knowledge of C++ and coding in general. However, I have on MPGH for a while and know how these forums function. After observing how minions/mods/admins moderate threads I understand and know the rules. I will be willing to verify and approve uploads/codes/hacks and test them out myself if instructed. I am also willing to learn C++ more thoroughly if chosen as an extra plus to help the forumers here.
Name: Wesley V
Age: 17
Location:The Netherlands - GMT+1
Hours you can dedicate to site: 3-4, during weekends about 7-8(on and off, not constantly, but I check this section about every 15-30 minutes)
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I wouldn't mind if Void, Zeco or Melodia get's the position, but the others never post in this section(Foxy, Kevin_rudd).
I think I'd be a great choice for this position because I am(untill B1ackAnge1 or NextGen1 returns) the one with the most experience and knowledge here

Good luck void, zeco and melly
Name:Aviv Kaufman
age :16
Location:Isreal GMT +2
Hours you can dedicate to site: like 1 hour and half ....
Summary as to why you should be chosen: well , i wanna play hockey and learn more c++ , and playing guitar .....
Name: Shahin
Age: 13
Location:Melbourne, I dont get it?
Hours you can dedicate to site: 1 or 2 hours maybe more
Summary as to why you should be chosen: I am very dedicated to hacks and i would love to help out
Thank you all for your applications, a minion will be chosen soon.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us