Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 166 · Page 3 of 12
Loot
Does anyone know if and where I can turn off seeing whats inside the bag? it kinda ruins the fun of getting a white bag and already knowing whats inside of it.
great work again 059 just wanted to say that lmfao i really appreciate all the work done to give us a free client
I'm confused
The stream instructions tells you to get your credentials to log in through flash player, but can't I just press the play button on that same exact screen? It loads up with all the clients options. Why go through flash player?
If you could help thatd be great
Im not sure if it makes any difference but I did accept something to do with a new privacy policy possibly but the .exe is not working for me. I am able to select a character and click play but am stuck loading into the nexus forever despite it saying im connected. ive uninstalled flash player and the client multiple times.

edit: i set the version as blank instead of a parenthetical of the version and it worked? not sure why but im in thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by RoliruliLTT View Post
Guys is anybody having the same issue when entering the oryx castle ? my screen just turns black but the tile im standing on. i can see everyone but i cant move. looks like low cpu mode but i'm positive its not low cpu.
turn off map hack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
confuse debuff isnt working for me
turn it off and back on again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beebee7979 View Post
Does anyone know if and where I can turn off seeing whats inside the bag? it kinda ruins the fun of getting a white bag and already knowing whats inside of it.
go in options > visual > look for loot preview and turn it off
Getting this, only on one world though.


edit: NVM world crashed.
This is actually a stupid question but how do u run the game on Flash Player 32?
When I open the .exe downloaded from this page it opened with Flash Player 18.
Quote Originally Posted by beebee7979 View Post
Does anyone know if and where I can turn off seeing whats inside the bag? it kinda ruins the fun of getting a white bag and already knowing whats inside of it.
Loot Previews in Visual Options

Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
confuse debuff isnt working for me
I remember that one working... I'll take a look at it, only debuff I thought was broken was darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkTheTiger View Post
The stream instructions tells you to get your credentials to log in through flash player, but can't I just press the play button on that same exact screen? It loads up with all the clients options. Why go through flash player?
It's if you want to play on any flash projector, not through steam. I should clarify that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ap2299116 View Post
This is actually a stupid question but how do u run the game on Flash Player 32?
When I open the .exe downloaded from this page it opened with Flash Player 18.
Go here https://www.adobe.com/support/flashp...downloads.html and get flash 32, then open the client swf with that projector.
I get constant dcd mid dungeon or oryx castle and its says dungeon full please fix really annoying
keep getting load error retrying - any idea why?
Quote Originally Posted by RoliruliLTT View Post
Guys is anybody having the same issue when entering the oryx castle ? my screen just turns black but the tile im standing on. i can see everyone but i cant move. looks like low cpu mode but i'm positive its not low cpu.
It has to be the server client itself .. Such as internet speed and what not. Try a lower populated server that's going to oryx to test.
thanks for the help
GREAT hack client game wouldnt be playable without it!
one question!
just curious if anyone has figured out good settings for spellbomb to always get sb damage
Posts 31–45 of 166 · Page 3 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us