Phantom Chams & Ghost Chams

PollShould I Release?
23 votes
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Phantom Chams & Ghost Chams
COMES WITH:
NO RECOIL
NO SWAY
NO CROSSHAIR DEFECTS
NO SPREAD
ACTIVATION DISTANCE
BOXES
NO FOG




Yes you should release. Especially if you want a lot of thanks. :P
Very nicely done Blood.
hey thats pretty awesome!!!

i thought i had seen it all!

You sir, are the man.


edit: use these pics instead man... your clan name is showing.


nice.....!! YOUS HOULD MSOT DEFINENTALLY!!
I voted yes, but on the other hand, do whatever...
Release it. Or fear the power of VIP. (No I dont mean ima give it to ya)
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Release it. Or fear the power of VIP. (No I dont mean ima give it to ya)
... I'm Scared

I Shall Release!
// O rely//////
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
// O rely//////
IF Bravia is jealous
ELSE release new awesome hack
end if

that probably dont even make sense XD
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

IF Bravia is jealous
ELSE release new awesome hack
end if

that probably dont even make sense XD
Actually Im not xD Its just that I like better sat chams
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Actually Im not xD Its just that I like better sat chams
naw just playin ily2 /yh
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
GET THE FUCK OUT BRAVIA
Nah tell that to your mom
Stop spamming or ill tellm not to release it >:O just to give it to me and a few others.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us