Cool[LUA] VTF Lua Code Execution

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[LUA] VTF Lua Code Execution
Hi, this is a thing that allows you to upload Lua Code to VTF Files and activate it. I don't know what you're going to use it for, but I'm not particularly interested. I just made a menu for injecting code into the file and a menu for run the code, no more. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Open:
Press "HOME" or console commands [vtf_menu] and [vtf_runmenu]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Instruction on VTF File Creator:

1. Lua Code: Enter your Lua code
2. Original File Path: Enter the path to the file where the code will be injected
3. Compiled File Name: Enter any file name
3. Press Inject
4. Check the console and copy this
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wrote to file : [garrysmod/data/NAME.vtf]
Secret key : KEY
VTF offset : 87640

-----------------------------------------------------------
Instruction on VTF File Run:
1. File Path: Enter the path to the file with code
2. Secret Key: Enter your secret key
3. Offset: Enter your offset
4. Press Run
-----------------------------------------------------------
PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=YioOwH6c7As
-----------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots:

vtf files_mpgh.net.rar28 KB · 467 downloads Clean
//approved


post results
letters too small, cant read, make them bigger please
Quote Originally Posted by trafikas View Post
letters too small, cant read, make them bigger please
this is done so that people don't ask stupid questions, but as I see it, it didn't help
I look forward to seeing how people use this
So this allows you to inject lua into a file and then upload it? That's pretty cool.
so can it not handle large scripts? when i try to inject a fairly big script it hits me with the "string slice too long"
but when i do put a small script and try run it, it hits me with the "[ERROR] lua/vtfrun.lua:154: attempt to call global 'exec' (a string value)"

any fix?


EDIT: I think the vtfrun error was because of the script itself so I tried a different one and got no errors, so with this am I just able to go in to a game and the script I ran in singleplayer will still work in a server or what?
LUA VTF Lua Code Execution
Is it possible to inject some kind of API into a foreign process and Pause its Code execution until i notify it to finish.
kind of like using Sleep api in our own code to pause the execution but i want it done on a foreign process...
By the way i tried using that but it didnt work... instead my own application stoped processing while the foreign application was still doing its business as usual.

Thanks.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us