Siggy please

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Siggy please
need a siggy urgent.

Title: WhiteWolf
Quote: Dont try it, Do it.
Style: Sort of assasins creed with the guy in the hood :P
Size: you choose :P
Colours: Dark and some white
i'm on it.

/




since you said "urgent" i made a 10 minute sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
i'm on it.

/




since you said "urgent" i made a 10 minute sig.
Hey try keeping him in the centre. and the Title should be larger and above the guy, quote should be below all of them.

Have you got any classy fonts?
dude dont make it
u need 25 posts to make a request
dumb fuck newphs
since when? i was told 15 when i started o.O
Its too colourful, thanks anyway. Try making it Darker

25 Posts oh. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Certified Sniper View Post
Its too colourful, thanks anyway. Try making it Darker

25 Posts oh. :P
i would not be rude.. that can end bad.. respect them.. and the rules dude.. just for your feature reference
Quote Originally Posted by lovemommy View Post


i would not be rude.. that can end bad.. respect them.. and the rules dude.. just for your feature reference
who cares about respect its mpgh
/ontopic I made this in like 5-10 mins. If you like it so far I can continue working on it in the morning. If you don't tell me so I don't waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
/ontopic I made this in like 5-10 mins. If you like it so far I can continue working on it in the morning. If you don't tell me so I don't waste my time.


thats a cool one :P i saw you looking at my request :P
read the sticky newphs
well some of them don't like it .. didn't have to be so rude about it.
its mpgh we dont give a fuck
kinda like idgaf about u cause u newph
thats so cool...

and im not newph you ass hole
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us