QuestionChams / Textures

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Chams / Textures
It's been years since I played CA. Can anyone be kind and provide some nice chams. I had the texturemods on a pc but fried.


I miss those frosty nx satellite chams. I want to eat them, so nice and tasty.
Quote Originally Posted by Indazone View Post
It's been years since I played CA. Can anyone be kind and provide some nice chams. I had the texturemods on a pc but fried.


I miss those frosty nx satellite chams. I want to eat them, so nice and tasty.
You clearly didn't even look lol scroll down the main rez modding section and they're right there
thanks supercarz

- - - Updated - - -

I found about 4 different ones, which ones were you referring to? plz post link.

also tried all my old ones, "reinstall recommended" = i suck
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?