REZ/CHAMS

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
REZ/CHAMS
anyone who need rez just pm me
Quote Originally Posted by markos69 View Post
anyone who need rez just pm me
This is dumb and definitely bending the rules via probably sending external download links. Chams are FREE and released not one small scroll down the main rez modding page at the link here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1429398

The bypass that's worked since 2018 is also free and still available here.
I luv how Supercarz is on it.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
This is dumb and definitely bending the rules via probably sending external download links. Chams are FREE and released not one small scroll down the main rez modding page at the link here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1429398

The bypass that's worked since 2018 is also free and still available here.
I'm trying to get this to work for CA reloaded but I'm quite unsure of how to make it work? I put it in my game folder where most of the other .rez files are but when starting it up it says I have an outdated version of the game and need to update it. Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by jackyvang View Post
I'm trying to get this to work for CA reloaded but I'm quite unsure of how to make it work? I put it in my game folder where most of the other .rez files are but when starting it up it says I have an outdated version of the game and need to update it. Any help?
Will never work on CA: Reloaded. Completely different anti-cheat. Completely different EXE structure with protection. The anti-cheat on Reloaded is much harder to bypass than just editing the EXE like we do on Classic
Thank you for confirming, so it does work though on classic? I'm just curious which one is easier to use hacks and etc on and I'll probably play that one instead haha.

Currently just playing reloaded cause it sounded cool LOL
Quote Originally Posted by jackyvang View Post
Thank you for confirming, so it does work though on classic? I'm just curious which one is easier to use hacks and etc on and I'll probably play that one instead haha.

Currently just playing reloaded cause it sounded cool LOL
Classic if you wanna learn modding and hacking
Thanks for sharing. This will be very useful
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?