Need a Middleman

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need a Middleman
Hello fellow gamers,

I have read the rules and I hope this post does not breach any community customs. I am looking for a middleman. I was referred here by a a friend of mine who is a long-time member.

V/R
Kieftan
Quote Originally Posted by Kieftan View Post
Hello fellow gamers,

I have read the rules and I hope this post does not breach any community customs. I am looking for a middleman. I was referred here by a a friend of mine who is a long-time member.

V/R
Kieftan
Please mention the following-

Thread:

Other Person Involved:

Product:

Mode of payment:

Any other information/ requests:
I'm Confused
I'm just looking for a middleman to get a MacBook for myself. Everything else is open as far as payment, price, etc. No one else is involved.
Quote Originally Posted by Kieftan View Post
I'm just looking for a middleman to get a MacBook for myself. Everything else is open as far as payment, price, etc. No one else is involved.
See. Basically what happens is.. you go to the marketplace thread on our site. See if you find something you want.

(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/122-market-place/)


You contact the seller. And then ask for a middleman.

What a middleman does is..he/she acts as a mediator between you and the seller. So both you and the seller are safe from miscommunication/scams.

If you have any other doubts on how to go about it. Feel free to reply to this and we will help you out !
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?