Selling

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling
Hello im selling ingame credits and dfc



Dont bother dming me if u want me to go first. I can go bit by bit to ensure transactions

I can also provide transactions ive had

ADD ME ON IM
1 Post, asks others to go first, idk man, seems so sketchy lol
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER!!!
Quote Originally Posted by RekkondaleYT View Post
Hello im selling ingame credits and dfc

Dm me on diskord RekkondaleYT#8128

Dont bother dming me if u want me to go first. I can go bit by bit to ensure transactions

I can also provide transactions ive had
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!! I GOT SCAMMED BY HIM!! HE GOT STEAM "HANDE 232"!! ALSO SAW HIM IN TRADING CHANNEL IN DF1 ALSO NAMED "HANDE232" HE WILL USE HIS ALT ACCOUNT NAMED "OVERWHELM" DONT TRUST THIS GUY!!
Quote Originally Posted by lankanawut View Post
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!! I GOT SCAMMED BY HIM!! HE GOT STEAM "HANDE 232"!! ALSO SAW HIM IN TRADING CHANNEL IN DF1 ALSO NAMED "HANDE232" HE WILL USE HIS ALT ACCOUNT NAMED "OVERWHELM" DONT TRUST THIS GUY!!
If you have been scammed by someone please make a scam report with screenshot of chat and payment proof - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

Thread closed until then.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?