Banned from Kmart?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Banned from Kmart?

Obviously fake, but funny as hell
LOLZ I saw that somewhere , get a bunch of condoms and put them in random baskets.

Here's one.


Take a bag of M&M'S and put them on lay away.
Nice, I've seen that before, I still get a kick out of the condom thing :P
lol awesome funny shit
rofled at that for a while...
Doode this is so old. Someone just copied and pasted it Straight from the Anarchist Cookbook.


Classic.
ROFLLMFAOOMFGLOLWTF
That was so funny! Still getting quite a few good laughs out of it.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Obviously fake, but funny as hell
ahhhh how the fuck hahaha stole 24 boxes of condoms wow
That has got to be fake...
i got banned from a kmart a long time ago i think i can go back now i stole a pack of yugioh cards there and got caught lolz
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?