is this a hack or what?
Why the hell does everyone use that song in a Cross Fire video?
nosmoking + spin bot 

um toxin never sleeps he crazy
Who know what it is. People says its the nosmoking hack, some says its a bug.

Noobs just stfu and gtfo -.- it`s a bug what happends when u join a game and u get a lil` tiny disconect ... I see this some like 5 - 6 times last month so stop u`r noob reply with " he hack omg " or " this is NoSmoking hack I`m sure he hack "
Gtfo and bye
Here I finally found my video >_> here is the bug revealed : http://www.youtube.com/user/eafvgere...17/sqw91oka34k
Gtfo and bye

Here I finally found my video >_> here is the bug revealed : http://www.youtube.com/user/eafvgere...17/sqw91oka34k
This guy is using an Aimbot. (Not Correctly). 

yah it is like a hack
toxin just to know..no smoking hack doesnt have aimbot
toxin just to know..no smoking hack doesnt have aimbot
it is the nosmoke hack but the thing about it is you can hack but it steals your account and fks up your computer
look like an aimbot the way its swinging around
fuc*ing hack read my sig
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms DiscussionsHack Definitions (What is this hack and what does it do?
61 Combat Arms EU DiscussionsApologies for being so stupid... but what's the name of this certain hack!FA 20 Combat Arms HelpWhats this one hack called? 0 CrossFire Discussionswhat is this ? a hack ?
22 General Game HackingTell me if I got this whole hacking thing right.
2

.
