SmileYou See What We Got Here ? =).

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
You See What We Got Here ? =).
Greetings.

As Dave is pretty much open to ideas it seems, I asked him to implement this section, Hoping this brings some people back / Some new people to the CoD Development, As the activity is going a bit down for all MW2 Hacking thingys =(.

So, Let's give this section some time as a trial to see what you guys can bring to it =). ( Yes I will also do My Part. )

So, Happy Coding, And I hope you will take part to this section.

~

Thanks to Dave for the Section =).

Thanks to Toxin for the Idea =).

Love,
Mel
( Yaps I know, Announcements aren't my thing.. )
Okay
Now move m00 source in here
Oke, because mw2 hasnt had any update lately and vac also hasnt
the old hacks still work so there there is really no point to release anything else
but good they made this section
Quote Originally Posted by Zyixc View Post
Oke, because mw2 hasnt had any update lately and vac also hasnt
the old hacks still work so there there is really no point to release anything else
but good they made this section
Why not? Its never too early to release any sources, but don't count on it, its entirely up to the creator if he wants to release it.
I think it's a great idea for a separate section, but there should by a "sticky warning" on what this section is about and what users can expect.

I will surely be posting here...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?