Malwarebytes Premium Key Generator
Malwarebytes Premium Key Generator

This is a tool, specifically for LEARNING & EDUCATIONAL purposes, which can generate UNCHECKED Malwarebyte 'style' keys. It uses the same format as the keys.
Any false detections are from pyinstaller, which bundles python files into executable binaries, so you don't need python to run it.
THESE GENERATE UNCHECKED KEYS - RANDOM: MEANING INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMTIED TO: LIFETIME KEYS - WHICH HAVE TO BE CHECKED - HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THEM IN BULK
To make use of this tool, you can sell these unchecked keys in bulk, or find a Malwarebytes key checker yourself and redeem the keys
Method?

I've analysed many malwarebytes keys to find patterns and I have found a way to match that requirement. For example, the first two digits will always be uppercase letters, but the next to might be digits OR letters, so I've randomized it.
Source code?
I won't be sharing it for now, but if there's popular request then I may.

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c8db/detection
This is a tool, specifically for LEARNING & EDUCATIONAL purposes, which can generate UNCHECKED Malwarebyte 'style' keys. It uses the same format as the keys.
Any false detections are from pyinstaller, which bundles python files into executable binaries, so you don't need python to run it.
THESE GENERATE UNCHECKED KEYS - RANDOM: MEANING INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMTIED TO: LIFETIME KEYS - WHICH HAVE TO BE CHECKED - HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THEM IN BULK
To make use of this tool, you can sell these unchecked keys in bulk, or find a Malwarebytes key checker yourself and redeem the keys
Method?

I've analysed many malwarebytes keys to find patterns and I have found a way to match that requirement. For example, the first two digits will always be uppercase letters, but the next to might be digits OR letters, so I've randomized it.
Source code?
I won't be sharing it for now, but if there's popular request then I may.

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c8db/detection
