error: synax error before '{' token

Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Where's HD? He's already failing as minion. >.<
Guess what, I was in school Just got home, reading thread now.

@ op: Is your problem solved now? from what I gather the other guys managed to compile fine.
I don't code in objective-c, so not sure if it's the same, but make sure your IDE 'knows' where all the includes are(if they're from a seperate SDK add the paths to it in your IDE.

Awaiting reply.
Oh shit the fuzz! Happy to know you're working!
ok guys! i finally got it working! it got rejected by apple because they said there is already enough calculators lol
Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us