READ!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
READ!
Ok...
I havn't made a mod i a while...
So...
I wanna make one..
BUT!
Alot out there ideas i was gunna use.
So i'm requesting your requests for a mod!
Don't post if you don't understand...
I'll make some tomorrow it's late...
Going sleep soon!
So get your ideas in!
Here (just so you can see 1 of my previous mods) : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...-gm-login.html
can u make something like this not the text and black around it just the pic as a headshot
and for a login can u make this
[IMG]http://putxitonkaiola.files.*********.com/2009/06/awesome_face___hd_by_connorjones2610-png.jpg[/IMG]
1-6 kills using snakes or dragons
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
can u make something like this not the text and black around it just the pic as a headshot
and for a login can u make this
[IMG]http://putxitonkaiola.files.*********.com/2009/06/awesome_face___hd_by_connorjones2610-png.jpg[/IMG]
Lol i could easily Do that, Cut on Photoshop, But eh..

-[Greengo]-
new login. something with blood and bullets
Quote Originally Posted by Jamin_Prince View Post
Ok...
I havn't made a mod i a while...
So...
I wanna make one..
BUT!
Alot out there ideas i was gunna use.
So i'm requesting your requests for a mod!
Don't post if you don't understand...
I'll make some tomorrow it's late...
Going sleep soon!
So get your ideas in!
Here (just so you can see 1 of my previous mods) : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...-gm-login.html
Snakes for life !!! mudafukass !!!!! Snakes for life !!! mudafukass !!!!!
my idea is 1 key word ... HELLSING
type that in google u will know what i mean
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
my idea is 1 key word ... HELLSING
type that in google u will know what i mean
i started this it was looking pretty epic!
Then my comp went off...
I start again soon...
Guys i got alot of ideas!
Thanks i'mm gonna try mix some together...
See how it looks...
If it's good i'll post!
CHANGE THE LOGIN BOX!!!

Make somethin' funny with the company names!
Make it look awesome... like the AC II login!
Make smoke in it!
a complite lobby mod
like u did the other time
but now something very cool and difrent
like this or something like this [click it]
but then a full lobby mod
so it matches my metal badges
and mayb u can use that pic to make the original badges whit that pic
so u have a full mod for CF
cuz my badges are a lil bit to dark [my mistake lol]

i think this is a idea sinds CF had alot of metal in it /
do pacman badges xD
Yeah i want pacman badges lawl.
I dont undertand LOL
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?