QuestionEarly Access Reward

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Early Access Reward
I am about to downgrade the game to version V1003/1004/1005 Tactical Response update.

Has anyone tried this method to get Horzine armor and 9mm colored pistols?

Because I understand that the game gave you these rewards for only entering the game in that version of early access

If anyone already try to let me know.
Downgrade
Quote Originally Posted by rakionero1993 View Post
I am about to downgrade the game to version V1003/1004/1005 Tactical Response update.

Has anyone tried this method to get Horzine armor and 9mm colored pistols?

Because I understand that the game gave you these rewards for only entering the game in that version of early access

If anyone already try to let me know.
Give me link for download this version pls
Well sir, I downloaded the Early Access version through depot downloader, I played several hours and apparently it is not possible to obtain the Horzine Armor. Anyway I realized that in that version there were better effects in general. I don't know why they have degraded those details over the years.

To whom it may concern, I can download the Early Access depot through Depot downloader: https://github.com/SteamRE/DepotDownloader

Command:
dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 232090 -depot 232091 -manifest 8566179327658135325

All the information I have taken from this guide, only now it can only be done through depot downloader
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2118131569
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?