HWID bans

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Your experience thru Geforce NOW will suck.
Specially if u live outside EU or US, and even at those places the lag its so horrible
I got HWID banned. (In my Acer laptop)
Can I register a new Steam account and install DBD and accept DBD's EULA in another PC (This PC never installs DBD before) .
and play with Acer laptop again.

Sorry for my bad grammar. I just need your help.
Quote Originally Posted by waritxx View Post
I got HWID banned. (In my Acer laptop)
Can I register a new Steam account and install DBD and accept DBD's EULA in another PC (This PC never installs DBD before) .
and play with Acer laptop again.

Sorry for my bad grammar. I just need your help.
no the hwid ban makes sure that you cant play dbd on that laptop ever again. im not into hardware of laptops, so maybe certain parts are replaceable, but no promises. your best bet is a hwid spoofer or a new pc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gabslima01 View Post
Hi guys,
I've just been permanetly banned from dbd, how can I proceed?
I have to buy again this game but in other account??
yes. you will need a new steam account with a new copy of dbd. the third ban will be a hwid ban
JUST GOT BANNED help
Hi guys,
I've just been permanetly banned from dbd, how can I proceed?
I have to buy again this game but in other account??
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Your experience thru Geforce NOW will suck.
I see a lot of people talking about this. How exactly do you do it? Do you just launch the game through the GeForce Experience app? I'd like to try it, even if my experience will now suck.

Actually, I figured it out, and it really does suck to the point it's not even worth using.
Regarding HWID bans and strikes;

If you have 2 strikes on 2 steam accounts, and you delete a steam account, will you still have 2 strikes or will one strike be removed alongside the steam account?
Quote Originally Posted by AK114 View Post
Regarding HWID bans and strikes;

If you have 2 strikes on 2 steam accounts, and you delete a steam account, will you still have 2 strikes or will one strike be removed alongside the steam account?
still 2 strikes
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?