This thread taught me what telekill was! Thanks!
Hack Definitions (Updated)
Your welcome!
Good job

Why thank you kind sir. Im glad everybody like sit
Maybe you should like put on all the hacks on here but color code it. Things that are in red are patch
Things that are in blue are not patched

Things that are in blue are not patched

Every thing on my Thread is all working..
i think?
i think?
1. OSK is Patched.
2. Fireteam Teleport is patched.
3. You left out ghost aim (Aimbot without aiming)
4. No Breath - Makes it so in-scope with snipers your crosshair doesn't move (not the hack crosshair, the games crosshair).
5. You left out Smooth aim (Aimbot slowly to your targets, more legit looking)
6. You left out SuperJump (Jump super duper high)
I'm pretty sure you left out more, but I'm to lazy to check.
2. Fireteam Teleport is patched.
3. You left out ghost aim (Aimbot without aiming)
4. No Breath - Makes it so in-scope with snipers your crosshair doesn't move (not the hack crosshair, the games crosshair).
5. You left out Smooth aim (Aimbot slowly to your targets, more legit looking)
6. You left out SuperJump (Jump super duper high)
I'm pretty sure you left out more, but I'm to lazy to check.
Great you added the VIP features!
Now I can thank /yea
Now I can thank /yea
Very nice and useful, although I didn't read it all as I know what they are but for people who don't know what one is they can just come here and find it out. 

i like this. very much
What'd he get banned for?
*sigh, Good job on sticky Sammy.
*sigh, Good job on sticky Sammy.
So this is stickied now, nice job...
wdffffffffffff
stuppid
stuppid
what download
"No Breath: No Definition ATM"
....lol
....lol
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Hack/Release NewsWarrock VIP Hack Released/Updated - CS:S HACK UPDATED + Screenshots!
59 Hack/Release NewsHacks / System Update
17 Hack/Release NewsVIP Hacks Compiled + Updated
19 Hack/Release NewsCall of Duty 4 Hacks Status Update
1 WarRock - International Hacks(Release)MPGH publick hack after update (01/10/2008)
36
