Sf2 /SEA release ( Bypass GetAsyncKeyState.)
I'm sorry, I maybe posting in the wrong place, Please forgive me if so.
I tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to be working, I need to remove ``` GetAsyncKeystate``` As you know the xingcode3 Detects it. I have a bypass for the easy anti-cheat, took me four plus weeks to figure it out.
but all the bypasses I tried for "GetAsyncKeystate" comes back as Detected or crash. any and all help will be awesome. I plan on doing a full release for Sf2 PH/SEA. I'll also release the bypass method of the easy anticheat.
Here is an example of what i have
I'm sure this is super incorrect Help please.
I tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to be working, I need to remove ``` GetAsyncKeystate``` As you know the xingcode3 Detects it. I have a bypass for the easy anti-cheat, took me four plus weeks to figure it out.
but all the bypasses I tried for "GetAsyncKeystate" comes back as Detected or crash. any and all help will be awesome. I plan on doing a full release for Sf2 PH/SEA. I'll also release the bypass method of the easy anticheat.
Here is an example of what i have
Code:
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_UP) & 1) menu.MenuSelection--;
I'm sure this is super incorrect Help please.
Code:
LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProcdure(HWND hWnd, UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lparam)
{
switch (message)
{
case WM_CHAR:
{
switch (wParam) {
case _T('a'):
{
CrossHair(pDevice, Blue);
break;
}
case _T('A'):
{
CrossHair18(pDevice, Red);
break;
}
}
break;
}
}
return TRUE;
}