A non-admin player found with a T8 Ability

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A non-admin player found with a T8 Ability
A player, MisterMZ, was found wearing a T8 Helmet at EUWest2. When confronted, he says that he just found it in his vault after not playing for over a year.

https://old.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...r_old_account/

https://old.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...tier_8_helmet/

https://old.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...helmet_in_his/

Obviously some people, such as myself, do not believe him. And now I come here wondering, did he somehow obtain this item through a hack or exploit? What do you guys think?
Such a thing doesn't even exist within the games known objects so it's probably a huge meme lol
It's not. I've seen the ability for myself when I traded him at EUWest2.

Also looks like someone found out why MisterMZ obtained a T8 Ability. Apparently Deca used an old item ID, specifically Magic Egg (used in Easter Event), for the T8 Abilities. I can't confirm it since I threw out all my Magic Eggs but if one of you here has it, then please check your vault to see what it's become.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
Such a thing doesn't even exist within the games known objects so it's probably a huge meme lol
Yes it does. Why are you lying? That is such a stupid thing to lie about unless you have one and don't want Deca to remove them.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UpTootingOnly View Post
It's not. I've seen the ability for myself when I traded him at EUWest2.

Also looks like someone found out why MisterMZ obtained a T8 Ability. Apparently Deca used an old item ID, specifically Magic Egg (used in Easter Event), for the T8 Abilities. I can't confirm it since I threw out all my Magic Eggs but if one of you here has it, then please check your vault to see what it's become.

Thanks.
This should be easy to confirm if that's how. Do you know when the Easter Event was? Was it last Easter?
edit: never mind. Wayback machine doesn't have any data for any Easters. It only have 2 saves from 2017.
This is all just banter unless the user has solid proof of having said item or exploit to obtain it

/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?