COD 4 KEY SALE **50% OFF*** FREE KEYS TO FIRST 3 PEOPLE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
COD 4 KEY SALE **HUGE SALE! SAME A LOT OF MONEY**
All out sorry guys
I'll claim one of the free ones.
a free code just to tell people you're legit? seems like a good deal, sign me up
ill take a free code =)

and I'll only say your legit if you DO hand out the 3 free codes to me shadowV01 and Only One.

(since they're less than 10 posts atm I'm assuming it could also be you)
Il take a free code. we'll see if you are leggit ^_^.
Guys! These keys are messed up when trying to use them with steam!! Im having problems with steam.


And to the people who want free keys add my msn and i'll give them to you.
Huge update.. Put alottt of stuff on sale
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?