Private server ban

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Private server ban
Hey all, I'd really appreciate anyones help on this...

I was banned from a private server over a year ago. Just the other day I made a brand new steam account and bought the game again. I got on the server and played for a few hours. Suddenly, I got a manual admin ban for ban evasion.
How did they detect me?

My IP address has to be different from what it was a year ago, I don't have a static IP. It was a new steam account, new game....
So it must be hardware related?

What's weird is when I was originally banned over a year ago I had a different pc all together. Since I got my new pc I have tried logging into the server on my new pc and got a banned notice, so maybe this gave them my new hardware ID?

So I guess my question is how do I get around this damned thing? Format my windows 10 by doing a full factory restore, call my ISP and ask them to change my IP completely, then do a clean install of steam, buy dayz again?
Or will they magically know it was me somehow?

Thank you so much guys....
I got the same happening to me.
The same happened to me, let me know if you find a work around .
Quote Originally Posted by misterkubatv View Post
The same happened to me, let me know if you find a work around .
Yeah I figured it out. Keep in mind, this is only for evading bans on private servers. I was banned from DayZUnderground for BULLSHIT a long time ago and the admin have no lives.

The way DayZ private servers ban is by Steam account IDs and IP address.
Basically youll need to do a couple things:

1: Change your IP address. This was hard for me, I called my ISP and they wouldnt do it. Tried doing all the DNS flushing and troubleshooting online, its all crap. The only way I got mine to change was by unplugging modem for a day. My ISP tech support said to unplug it for 8-12 hours, but I waited a day just to be safe.
First I went to IP chicken (dot) com and got my IP address. Then I unplugged my modem for about 24 hours. I plugged my modem back in, went back to IP chicken and confirmed my IP address changed. THIS IS CRUCIAL!!! Once you KNOW YOUR IP has succesfully changed

2: Get a brand new Steam account and Buy DayZ again.


BEWARE! One day I wasnt paying attention, I was on my old Steam account (the one I got banned on) and logged onto DayZ, then joined the server I was banned from.. Played for a bit then BAM. They saw my old Steam account which was banned, saw I was on a new IP...took that IP and banned it.
So the new Steam & DayZ I bought was worthless AGAIN.


Good Luck
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us