DBD Shared

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
DBD Shared
Got a lil question, I save file edited on my main account and honestly it's kinda boring with everything. So I was wondering if I were to family share on a new account for a fresh save file on an alt, when my alt gets report tickets will they end up checking my main account for a manual ban? Or will I basically be in the clear since the only way of getting banned by save file editing is manual reports on the actual account.
you will get cross banned im pretty sure
If you family share your game and then cheating on your alt account, both will get banned
Im not cheating on my alt account. I want to know if since its family shared. If I get reported via ticket on the website, will they check my main account aswell?
I was save editing on my alt account and i used it for about a month. I got banned by a dev and now i am banned on my main account, chances are you will probably get banned on your main regardless if you family share
Quote Originally Posted by garretpvp View Post
Got a lil question, I save file edited on my main account and honestly it's kinda boring with everything. So I was wondering if I were to family share on a new account for a fresh save file on an alt, when my alt gets report tickets will they end up checking my main account for a manual ban? Or will I basically be in the clear since the only way of getting banned by save file editing is manual reports on the actual account.
Yes of corse Bro
BRUHHHHHH READ. IM NOT CHEATING ON MY ALT LORD.
Quote Originally Posted by garretpvp View Post
BRUHHHHHH READ. IM NOT CHEATING ON MY ALT LORD.
If your MAIN account gets reviewed, everything shared from that account will get banned... but if your alt account gets reviewed nothing will happen since you're not cheating on it.
Quote Originally Posted by ItzVast View Post
If your MAIN account gets reviewed, everything shared from that account will get banned... but if your alt account gets reviewed nothing will happen since you're not cheating on it.
This is the answer for the question in this thread.
Your ALT and MAIN will not get banned if some one report your alt but you didn't cheat or do anything wrong with it i.e: hate speech, racist in the chat,...ect. But if your MAIN get report and the ban got through, all your alt will be banned along with it.
Now If you cheated on your MAIN and your ALT and they reviewed your alt, I'm pretty sure they could track down the road to find out that you cheated on your main too and ban it
Quote Originally Posted by dola_nhi View Post
Your ALT and MAIN will not get banned if some one report your alt but you didn't cheat or do anything wrong with it i.e: hate speech, racist in the chat,...ect. But if your MAIN get report and the ban got through, all your alt will be banned along with it.
Now If you cheated on your MAIN and your ALT and they reviewed your alt, I'm pretty sure they could track down the road to find out that you cheated on your main too and ban it
If you get banned on any shared account it will ban them all. They're like on the same game id.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us