Banned! ;O

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Banned! ;O
Wow, I got banned from Soldier front but if im quick I can jump onto a server when the game starts but sometimes it crashes. Is therw anyway to unban(unlickely, I know) or somehow me to play on the servers without being banned?

Jordan
No.... just refresh your IP...
Quote Originally Posted by omentk View Post
Wow, I got banned from Soldier front but if im quick I can jump onto a server when the game starts but sometimes it crashes. Is therw anyway to unban(unlickely, I know) or somehow me to play on the servers without being banned?

Jordan
how can you play that shit
what you do to get banned i mean i quit sf and all but it was soo easy to hack it...
yup you do nice cooloool
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us