25% EXP Boost

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
25% EXP Boost
Where can I find the code for 25% EXP Boost? I've read that you could be banned if you're using 100% EXP Boost.

Also, I'm new here. Hi to all who've read my thread. Can I have any tips/ recommendations? I don't want to get banned :<
Quote Originally Posted by Xephyros View Post
Where can I find the code for 25% EXP Boost? I've read that you could be banned if you're using 100% EXP Boost.

Also, I'm new here. Hi to all who've read my thread. Can I have any tips/ recommendations? I don't want to get banned :<
It is on the comments of the latest "[Release] thread".... just read
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?