SolvedHelp! I keep disconnecting while using Grimoire

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help! I keep disconnecting while using Grimoire
This is a very recent thing and I have no idea why its happening like this now. I keep disconnecting while using a bot farming void aura. I have tried many things such as playing in a server with less people, increasing bot delay to 2000, and reducing fps to 10. Whenever I dc, I get stuck at the login screen and the bot does not automatically reconnect. I'm really not sure what the cause is and it's getting very annoying because I cannot bot for more than 30-45 minutes without the disconnect happening. What can I do?

Edit: This problem continues to persist as I switch between bots as well as accounts!
Quote Originally Posted by mahcheeze View Post
This is a very recent thing and I have no idea why its happening like this now. I keep disconnecting while using a bot farming void aura. I have tried many things such as playing in a server with less people, increasing bot delay to 2000, and reducing fps to 10. Whenever I dc, I get stuck at the login screen and the bot does not automatically reconnect. I'm really not sure what the cause is and it's getting very annoying because I cannot bot for more than 30-45 minutes without the disconnect happening. What can I do?

Edit: This problem continues to persist as I switch between bots as well as accounts!
maybe try logging packets with the tamper and see if any packet is being spammed . i remember having a dc problem with grimoire before and found that it sometimes spammed move packets
Quote Originally Posted by winter666 View Post
maybe try logging packets with the tamper and see if any packet is being spammed . i remember having a dc problem with grimoire before and found that it sometimes spammed move packets
Hi sorry, but could you or anyone else elaborate? If a bot command is being spammed what do I do?
Bump! After analyzing the templer me and my friend have deduced that the server is disconnecting me with this line:

<msg t='sys'><body action='userGone' r='47977'><user id='36878' /></body></msg>

We have no idea what is going on though.
Bump! Still disconnecting and nothing I try is helping
Bump!! Still disconnecting, no solutions, no nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by mahcheeze View Post
This is a very recent thing and I have no idea why its happening like this now. I keep disconnecting while using a bot farming void aura. I have tried many things such as playing in a server with less people, increasing bot delay to 2000, and reducing fps to 10. Whenever I dc, I get stuck at the login screen and the bot does not automatically reconnect. I'm really not sure what the cause is and it's getting very annoying because I cannot bot for more than 30-45 minutes without the disconnect happening. What can I do?

Edit: This problem continues to persist as I switch between bots as well as accounts!
You keep getting disconnected because the essences required for void auras are a 100% drop. Faulty internet connection causes the bot to send too much "get drop" packets, especially if you are in a room where the essences drop from multiple monsters.

The fix is simple. Instead of using the Bot manager's "Pick up items from whitelist" option. Uncheck that. If you have a monster you want to get a drop from, let's call this theoretical drop, Item A. Use the following syntax. Kill* , delay 100ms, Kill* , delay 100 ms, Kill*, delay 100ms, Kill*, delay 100ms, get drop: Item A. This way, the bot doesn't send a getdrop packet every time the item drops.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
You keep getting disconnected because the essences required for void auras are a 100% drop. Faulty internet connection causes the bot to send too much "get drop" packets, especially if you are in a room where the essences drop from multiple monsters.

The fix is simple. Instead of using the Bot manager's "Pick up items from whitelist" option. Uncheck that. If you have a monster you want to get a drop from, let's call this theoretical drop, Item A. Use the following syntax. Kill* , delay 100ms, Kill* , delay 100 ms, Kill*, delay 100ms, Kill*, delay 100ms, get drop: Item A. This way, the bot doesn't send a getdrop packet every time the item drops.
This sounds about right, thank you for the suggestion. I will go make the bot and post back if it still dcs or not. Thanks a lot!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us