WTSVideo / Image Editing - JOHNYEDITSHD

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Video / Image Editing | Fast Delivery | JOHNYEDITSHD
Hi Guys,

Welcome to my thread!




https://i.imgur.com/QaYegHZ.mp4

JOHNYEDITSHD

I am selling my services of Graphic Editing as described !


- Highlight videos (sports videos, for instance);
- Personalized Video Intros;
- Image Edition;
- Image Vectorizing;
- Subtitles ;
- Instagram Posts;
- Instagram Photo Editing;
- Logos;
- Banners;
- Thumbnails;
- Youtube Channel Graphic Creation;
- etc.



My Fiverr Gig link:
I cannot post links yet but ask me so I can provide you

Youtube Channel link:
I cannot post links yet but ask me so I can provide you


*The prices are defined under the requested job, and negotiated accordingly through chat*

Hit me up to vouch to the first staff members



Please hit me up. I would like to take a vouch copy.

MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@JohnyEditsHD Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are NOT allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]HALOS117
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

Offering a graphic job to the next user to claim it !
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?