How to create bsdb file hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to create bsdb file hack
Please can someone show me how to create bsdb file hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by dalejandro93221 View Post
Please can someone show me how to create bsdb file hack ?
I don't think bsbd file hack working anymore as far as I know. But yeah , I can't help you buddy
Quote Originally Posted by danthm123 View Post


I don't think bsbd file hack working anymore as far as I know. But yeah , I can't help you buddy
It's working but Vertigo change bsdb encryption and bsdb tool is not working anymore.
we need another way to edit bsdb , to decompress it and compress again into bsdb...
maybe @saiaapiz will help us
Quote Originally Posted by lucc1fer4622 View Post
It's working but Vertigo change bsdb encryption and bsdb tool is not working anymore.
we need another way to edit bsdb , to decompress it and compress again into bsdb...
maybe @saiaapiz will help us
Ah , good to know but there's already other ways to do for example bigbody without being detected.
Quote Originally Posted by danthm123 View Post


Ah , good to know but there's already other ways to do for example bigbody without being detected.
There is always a way. We're just not knowledgeable enough to know the way(s).
i'm need the way and i ready to pay for it
it would be great if we could bring back the old hacks
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?