Anyone Tryna Play

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone Tryna Play
Ive been thinking about this game a lot recently but not many people are on. Anyone tryna add me in game and play some fireteam? Its been a while but a fireteam group would be pretty cool
I still play sometimes
I only play on Dedicated server.... Valofe can kiss my .....

Got my own Server, Wanna join?

Free NX
Huge EXP & GP rates every game.

Fun
No shitty company that wants your money...
Quote Originally Posted by SweetBuddy View Post
I only play on Dedicated server.... Valofe can kiss my .....

Got my own Server, Wanna join?

Free NX
Huge EXP & GP rates every game.

Fun
No shitty company that wants your money...
stop self advertising in extremely dead threads
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?