Yo yo yo new fps dude here

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Yo yo yo new fps dude here
Yo I'm a gfx designer and I fix computers and design mixtape covers for a living. I play lots of FPS games such as Counter Strike Source, Combat Arms, Sudden Attack, Vegas 2 & Raven Shield (rarely).
yo yo yo welcome to mpgh awsome fps dude.
Welcome to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH man, FPS for life yo

Too bad you play shitty FPS games
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Welcome to MPGH man, FPS for life yo

Too bad you play shitty FPS games
What's a good game?
welcome welcome! haha yeah he plays shity ones too damn lol
Welcome here, read the rulez and be good...
Hey and welcome to mpgh.
Ughhh fagg
Welcome, DBB here. People think I'm the best person on MPGH, and I agree with them.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Welcome, DBB here. People think I'm the best person on MPGH, and I agree with them.
Fuck off DBB SMD nao
I'll do it, fo' free! ^^
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?