hacking CFPH

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
hacking CFPH
Hello
I want to hack crossfire ph willing to pay for a tutorial video and program on how to create simple d3d hack and how to update it every patch/day.
I need
wallhack
50% recoil
no bug damage
aimbot

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by kirawolf312 View Post
Hello
I want to hack crossfire ph willing to pay for a tutorial video and program on how to create simple d3d hack and how to update it every patch/day.
I need
wallhack
50% recoil
no bug damage
aimbot

Thank you
Theres a lot of stuff posted here. you can learn from it.
Quote Originally Posted by kirawolf312 View Post
Hello
I want to hack crossfire ph willing to pay for a tutorial video and program on how to create simple d3d hack and how to update it every patch/day.
I need
wallhack
50% recoil
no bug damage
aimbot

Thank you
CF Pharoh or CF Philippines
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?