CrossFire Zero (Closed Beta)

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
sorry but i don't think of selling anything yet
Do you use it for individuals who think about sharing it? I want to learn very much.
Quote Originally Posted by jenhakhanh View Post
Do you use it for individuals who think about sharing it? I want to learn very much.
check your IM i accepted u
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
check your IM i accepted u
How can I contact you! I have Sky.pe and Tele.gram
Sky.pe : thmodz
Tele.gram : +841234050174
Quote Originally Posted by jenhakhanh View Post
How can I contact you! I have Sky.pe and Tele.gram
Sky.pe : thmodz
Tele.gram : +841234050174
BAO GIO NO GUI CODE SHEARE T VOI
Quote Originally Posted by Exile.D View Post


can u share it with me?
Quote Originally Posted by Exile.D View Post


as far as i knew today this will be patched and blocked in the next few updates
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
already uninstalled it @Janitor can you move this to the proper section ?

EDIT :
this is the ESP i did , it's crappy one which i did so fast...
hi man, im cttbot, im from cheats league of legend, my platform is pvlol, can you add me
******* : CTTBOT#9055
fb : https://www.facebook.com/chungnguyen.henryⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exile.D View Post


bạn là người Việt Nam à, có thể giao lưu tí được ko ?

fb tui : https://www.facebook.com/chungnguyen.henryⓘ
dis..cord : CTTBOT#9055
(i'm techx everywhere else btw)

The game is so easy to modify, its stupid. Zero protection on the code. Took less than 10 minutes to make an ESP hack that we've already open sourced, but due to advertising with credits to people, I can't release it here because the rules are nazified now in 2020 on mpgh. Already have a menu working too that's external injection

Code:
class ESP
    {
        static Material espMaterial;

        public static Material GetLineMaterial()
        {
            if (espMaterial == null)
            {
                //For everyone wondering how I knew which ints I had to set. take a look at this https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/GL.html
                espMaterial = new Material(Shader.Find("Hidden/Internal-Colored"));
                espMaterial.hideFlags = HideFlags.HideAndDontSave;
                espMaterial.SetInt("_SrcBlend", 5);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_DstBlend", 10);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_Cull", 0);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_ZWrite", 0);
            }
            return espMaterial;
        }

        public static bool IsInScreen(Vector3 pos)
        {
            if (Camera.main != null)
            {
                Vector3 vector = Camera.main.transform.InverseTransformPoint(pos);
                Vector3 vector2 = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(pos);
                if (vector2.x > 0f && vector2.x < (float)Screen.width && vector2.y > 0f && vector2.y < (float)Screen.height && vector.z > 0f)
                {
                    return true;
                }
            }
            return false;
        }

        public static void RenderLines(Vector2 pointA, Vector2 pointB, Color color)
        {
            if (GetLineMaterial() != null)
            {
                GetLineMaterial().SetPass(0);
                GL.Begin(1);
                GL.Color(color);
                GL.Vertex3(pointA.x, pointA.y, 0f);
                GL.Vertex3(pointB.x, pointB.y, 0f);
                GL.End();
            }
        }
    }
All credits for that go to my friend Octowolve

The rest I can't post due to links and such in the credits
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
(i'm techx everywhere else btw)

The game is so easy to modify, its stupid. Zero protection on the code. Took less than 10 minutes to make an ESP hack that we've already open sourced, but due to advertising with credits to people, I can't release it here because the rules are nazified now in 2020 on mpgh. Already have a menu working too that's external injection

Code:
class ESP
    {
        static Material espMaterial;

        public static Material GetLineMaterial()
        {
            if (espMaterial == null)
            {
                //For everyone wondering how I knew which ints I had to set. take a look at this https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/GL.html
                espMaterial = new Material(Shader.Find("Hidden/Internal-Colored"));
                espMaterial.hideFlags = HideFlags.HideAndDontSave;
                espMaterial.SetInt("_SrcBlend", 5);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_DstBlend", 10);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_Cull", 0);
                espMaterial.SetInt("_ZWrite", 0);
            }
            return espMaterial;
        }

        public static bool IsInScreen(Vector3 pos)
        {
            if (Camera.main != null)
            {
                Vector3 vector = Camera.main.transform.InverseTransformPoint(pos);
                Vector3 vector2 = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(pos);
                if (vector2.x > 0f && vector2.x < (float)Screen.width && vector2.y > 0f && vector2.y < (float)Screen.height && vector.z > 0f)
                {
                    return true;
                }
            }
            return false;
        }

        public static void RenderLines(Vector2 pointA, Vector2 pointB, Color color)
        {
            if (GetLineMaterial() != null)
            {
                GetLineMaterial().SetPass(0);
                GL.Begin(1);
                GL.Color(color);
                GL.Vertex3(pointA.x, pointA.y, 0f);
                GL.Vertex3(pointB.x, pointB.y, 0f);
                GL.End();
            }
        }
    }
All credits for that go to my friend Octowolve

The rest I can't post due to links and such in the credits
can you post all the decrypted files u did ? plus i already did post few stuff , you can check my thread in the programming sub forum of the CF section . the game is old btw and it's released in China and Iran before as web game called CFW , not sure why did SmileGate had to go with this ...
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
can you post all the decrypted files u did ? plus i already did post few stuff , you can check my thread in the programming sub forum of the CF section . the game is old btw and it's released in China and Iran before as web game called CFW , not sure why did SmileGate had to go with this ...
do you have download links for that versions game client? I collect stuff like this. That's how I have so much Lithtech stuff lol I have nearly a 650gb of lithtech collected things
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?