niggoOP
WTSniggos COD MW Bot Lobbies | Get Gold and Damascus Weapons in minutes |
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingIs this not a bannable offense on the game?
I'm interested, just want some facts about the ban rate for it
I'm interested, just want some facts about the ban rate for it
Hello i am interested in a lobby. I already have Platinum on smg and ar. Do you think in 3h i could do the rest? And what about Rocket Launcher?
Sent im message
I added your IM. Im interested! 

i will take orders right now and schedule them for when the tool is working as intended
right now i can offer lobbies but progress will be slower than what i previously had (no 20k kills in 1h)
right now i can offer lobbies but progress will be slower than what i previously had (no 20k kills in 1h)
I've added you on IM waiting for you to approve.
This thread is closed for replies.
