ArrowHelpFont Menu

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Font Menu
hay world

I Want Font Menu Bold Very Good
I Have this font


Code:
void hCreateFont(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
if(pFont == NULL)
	{
		D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 14, 6, 500, 1, 0, 1, 0, 4, 0 | (0<<4), "Calibri", &pFont);
	}
	else
	{
		if(hDevice != pDevice)
		{
			hDevice = pDevice;

			try
			{
				if(pFont != 0) pFont->Release();

			} catch (...) {}

			pFont = 0;
			D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 14, 6, 500, 1, 0, 1, 0, 4, 0 | (0<<4), "Calibri", &pFont);
		}
	}
}
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
hay world

I Want Font Menu Bold Very Good
I Have this font


Code:
void hCreateFont(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
if(pFont == NULL)
	{
		D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 14, 6, 500, 1, 0, 1, 0, 4, 0 | (0<<4), "Calibri", &pFont);
	}
	else
	{
		if(hDevice != pDevice)
		{
			hDevice = pDevice;

			try
			{
				if(pFont != 0) pFont->Release();

			} catch (...) {}

			pFont = 0;
			D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 14, 6, 500, 1, 0, 1, 0, 4, 0 | (0<<4), "Calibri", &pFont);
		}
	}
}
just adjust the size
Code:
D3DXCreateFont( pDevice, 22, 0, FW_BOLD, 0, FALSE,DEFAULT_CHARSET, OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS, ANTIALIASED_QUALITY, DEFAULT_PITCH | FF_DONTCARE, "Calibri", &pFont);
Thank you my friend
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?