DiscussionBanned

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Banned
I've been getting dev error 6071 for around 5-6 months, I just got it fixed and when I launch the game my account is banned.
Is there any way I can bypass it? Cuz I dont think a support ticket will do me any good.
Any help would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C. View Post
I've been getting dev error 6071 for around 5-6 months, I just got it fixed and when I launch the game my account is banned.
Is there any way I can bypass it? Cuz I dont think a support ticket will do me any good.
Any help would be appreciated.
No there is no such things has a bypass for bans. Get a new hwid new ip and new account
Try this
Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C. View Post
I've been getting dev error 6071 for around 5-6 months, I just got it fixed and when I launch the game my account is banned.
Is there any way I can bypass it? Cuz I dont think a support ticket will do me any good.
Any help would be appreciated.

Havent tried since i dont get the error but people say this helped them.
great
good I think see the video it helps you
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us