new log file exploit?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
new log file exploit?
I heard a popular streamer talking about a program that reads log file and lets you know if gens are being fixed, how many totems left and much more information besides knowing what killer you are playing against. he said it's called dbd+ but I couldn't find it. anyone knows anything about it?
Quote Originally Posted by StopRefreshPassword View Post
who said it? Send clip if possible
I don't have clip. hexy's last vod around 20 minutes mark he starts talking about it
There is a program who reads log file and it says what killer is + profile, perks, which map, how many pallets / windows + killer add-ons
Quote Originally Posted by awakening12 View Post
There is a program who reads log file and it says what killer is + profile, perks, which map, how many windows palletsdows + add-ons
is it in this forum?
Quote Originally Posted by awakening12 View Post
There is a program who reads log file and it says what killer is + profile, perks, which map, how many windows pallets / windows + killer add-ons
name? 2short
Quote Originally Posted by KorYouZ View Post
I heard a popular streamer talking about a program that reads log file and lets you know if gens are being fixed, how many totems left and much more information besides knowing what killer you are playing against. he said it's called dbd+ but I couldn't find it. anyone knows anything about it?
Probably talking about this one: https://github.com/MrPifo/DBD-Plusⓘ
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us