PostDetectedPlutoIW5 / Plutonium MW3 External WallHack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
PlutoIW5 / Plutonium MW3 External WallHack
Hi, today i'm relasing an Hack for PlutoniumIW5, not detected. (I've been using this for 2 weeks and no ban)
I didn't code it, i only made it work for Pluto Client for Mw3.
It's a simple External ESP.

How to:
Download, extract, and Open the Hack as Administrator, now open the game, and if you see a Red FPS Counter, it's all done, and you are ready to go.

CAUTION
Before doing all this, make sure that your game is in: Windowed Fullscreen

Virus Total : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...6665/detection , https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/6tkudhvwnz


After start hack as Administrator You will see this text on your deskopt :

In Menu :

In Game :
External WH - MW3_mpgh.net.rar138 KB · 1,039 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by karsly View Post
Hi, today i'm relasing an Hack for PlutoniumIW5, not detected. (I've been using this for 2 weeks and no ban)
I didn't code it, i only made it work for Pluto Client for Mw3.
It's a simple External ESP.

How to:
Download, extract, and Open the Hack as Administrator, now open the game, and if you see a Red FPS Counter, it's all done, and you are ready to go.

CAUTION
Before doing all this, make sure that your game is in: Windowed Fullscreen

Virus Total : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...6665/detection
Please upload screenshots/video of proof with working hack, also add a second virus scan before we can approve the file.
Added Screenshots and second Virus Scan
File looks safe, use at your own risk, post back results

//Approved
is there a steam version of this?
doesnt work
doenst seem like it is working
Quote Originally Posted by FLSGMOMO View Post
doenst seem like it is working
It works for me
NOT WORKING
I SEE FPS COLOR RED BUT NOT WORKING WH
they banned my account permanently, don't use it
they banned my account permanently, don't use it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FLSGMOMO View Post
doenst seem like it is working
they banned my account permanently, don't use it
banned after 5 hours of use
My account was banned after using it for 5 hours, I can no longer enter any solution?:confuso::confuso:
BANED !! YOU ARE BAN MESSAGE
It helps I only use it for a few hours and I get this YOU ARE BAN MESSAGE, how can I unban?

- - - Updated - - -

It helps I only use it for a few hours and I get this
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?