Online games website

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Online games website
I remember there once was a website where you made an account, which you could level up by playing games on the said website, it even have simplistic character creation as well (it might be forgotten, and what not) but it had great deal of games, hell I can even vividly describe one of them, it was a tower defense game where you made these interesting towers which killed bugs (that's the best description I can give) and google does not give anything about it either.
I think I know what your talking about, the battle defense game that is

I can't put my finger on where I was playing it since it has been several years
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I think I know what your talking about, the battle defense game that is

I can't put my finger on where I was playing it since it has been several years
I really wanna find the site again, it was something I used to play on when growing up, it was fun, especially that tower/battle defense.
damn, this was really long ago, isn't it? I think I know what you are talking about... I'll search around the web and let you know if I found anything.. if it still exists that is.
Quote Originally Posted by |Cayn| View Post
damn, this was really long ago, isn't it? I think I know what you are talking about... I'll search around the web and let you know if I found anything.. if it still exists that is.
Gracias!

Do you remember website design "style" ?
Could it be Newgrounds ?
Quote Originally Posted by krystofoxik View Post
Do you remember website design "style" ?
Could it be Newgrounds ?
It definitely was not newgrounds, and no I do not.
well we can now play cs on browser hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by worldwidesafe View Post
well we can now play cs on browser hahaha
idgas about cs.
Guessing you're talking about flash games? When you mention leveling up for playing on the site, Kongregate and Neopets pop into my mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Guessing you're talking about flash games? When you mention leveling up for playing on the site, Kongregate and Neopets pop into my mind.
Most of them were flash games, indeed.. They were like back in the Windows Vista > Windows 7 era, I don't think it was the leveling up or making a character, but it has been so long, all I vividly remember is playing the said game.

Hell even looking for insect tower defense doesn't show it

I also vividly remember that the first tower you could build is the building which shoot arrows, and you were able to slowly upgrade it, another one was a flamethrower, some were immune and what not, the higher "level" you were in the game, the harder and stronger insect you got.

The game also had this cash system where with each "round" you got x amount of $ because of the amount of insects you killed.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Most of them were flash games, indeed.. They were like back in the Windows Vista > Windows 7 era, I don't think it was the leveling up or making a character, but it has been so long, all I vividly remember is playing the said game.

Hell even looking for insect tower defense doesn't show it

I also vividly remember that the first tower you could build is the building which shoot arrows, and you were able to slowly upgrade it, another one was a flamethrower, some were immune and what not, the higher "level" you were in the game, the harder and stronger insect you got.

The game also had this cash system where with each "round" you got x amount of $ because of the amount of insects you killed.
Maybe you'll find it here
Man Kongregate was the shit back in the day.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?