Unity Client Packet Structure Changes

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unity Client Packet Structure Changes
I was looking at the structures of the packets for the Unity and the old Flash versions of the game and they appear to be different from one another, although the difference isn't that great. I normally know how to pull the packet structures from the flash game as its pretty easy. But getting data from the Unity client is new to me. I have tried to use il2cpp and looked around the file but didn't seem to find anything, unless I missed it. If anyone has any info on how to decompile the Unity client in to a more organized fashion that would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by LucinaOfYlisse View Post
idk get a decompiler or soemthing
Really helpful
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us