CocaineD3D 15/06/2010

Posts 16–30 of 109 · Page 2 of 8
You have to activate No Recoil, when you are on a server.
Then it doesnt crash.
Quote Originally Posted by dasmarci View Post
You have to activate No Recoil, when you are on a server.
Then it doesnt crash.
I do that all the time./
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
I do that all the time./
Yea lawl, I tried leaving it off until the game started, still crashed..
@cobra i use:
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by Cheat2 View Post
@cobra i use:
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Well, then i dont know./
I have Win7 32 bit Ultimate too, you must be just lucky I guess?
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
I have Win7 32 bit Ultimate too, you must be just lucky I guess?
Well, soon this hack will fail. I think already tomarrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Well, soon this hack will fail. I think already tomarrow.
Yeah but even if it does the creator only has
to take an addy logger, change the addies and its
done[updated]. else we will find another hack -_-'
umm... its not working on xp though. i just opened it and when i start warrock, it says "could not open dll"
Quote Originally Posted by kittenguy1 View Post
umm... its not working on xp though. i just opened it and when i start warrock, it says "could not open dll"
Have you used hacks before?

Using hacks :

1. Download and extract ( you may have to disable your anti-virus for some hacks )
2. Make sure both files are in the same folder ( or make a new folder for them )
3. Rename both files to anything you like ( eg. pwnd + pwnd.dll )
4. Open warrock / Press OK / Press Game Start
5. Open injector as soon as Hackshield screen starts to load
6. Press "insert" for hack menu then arrow keys to navigate and use hacks

Vista / Win7 Users : When using the injector "run as admin"

64 Bit OS Users : You may need to use a 64 bit injector (search forums)
Working on Win7 thx mate :P
Anyone got this working on Windows XP yet?
I will check WIN XP 32bit right now since no1 else has winxp anymore >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I will check WIN XP 32bit right now since no1 else has winxp anymore >.>
Haha yea, you really should try Windows7 if you got the hardware for it..

I never had to use Vista once, XP was so stable I used it for years, but now im hooked on Win7
Posts 16–30 of 109 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?