[SOLVED] **Looking For MW2 Triggerbot**

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] **Looking For MW2 Triggerbot**
Hello, Ive been looking for a mw2 triggerbot that actually works with the intervention thanks all for reading, if this is in the wrong section I GREATLY APPOLIGIZE
Can You Please Point Me In The Right Place To Post This ? ? ?

BTW I TRIED THE TRIGGERBOT GIVEN WITH THIS AND IT SHOOTS TO SOON TO USE WITH THE INTERVENTION SNIPER

OMG, I am soooo sorry! Please dont ban me I CANT DELETE sorry
lol dont worry im sure you wont get banned this should be in Help section

Dont know any other ones

Edit:Soz
Stop posting the same...
try the other boxesp, maybe that one works better for you (V4.3)

/moved to help section + marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us