QuestionSolvedCan't get client module

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Can't get client module
Hey reader,
my problem is: can't get client_panorama.dll module (external cheat)
Arch: x64 (obviously building x86 release tho)
Details: when I want to get the module for "client_panorama", I get 0 back, and I can't write any function or shit this way, it's pretty frustrating. Now I'm at that point where I used multiple programming languages, multiple memory managers, and I still can't get it to work.
I tried: running steam as admin, running the cheat as admin.

Any advice/tips? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I did more research, and I found out that client_panorama.dll is renamed back to just client.dll, so I solved it, but leave it here, in case anyone needs it.
/Closed solved
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us