LightbulbAbout cheating after the new patch?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
About cheating after the new patch?
I just want to ask, is the new CS:GO anticheat update already bypassed and/or what does it mean to the cheating community?

Thanks :)
It's really easy to bypass new anticheat, I already made one for xamp premium cheat
Quote Originally Posted by onerisss View Post
It's really easy to bypass new anticheat, I already made one for xamp premium cheat
It's a beta depot, may stay the same or not. Don't draw conclusions until is live.
Quote Originally Posted by onerisss View Post
It's really easy to bypass new anticheat, I already made one for xamp premium cheat
Now, we can say that it looks like a fail, even though I'm not sure but it looks like one.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Now, we can say that it looks like a fail, even though I'm not sure but it looks like one.
i knew exactly that this "big" update just a big joke.

takes an absolute genius to ship an update that cheaters have already bypassed but with none of the major streaming or recording softwares whitelisted
Quote Originally Posted by iamnada View Post
i knew exactly that this "big" update just a big joke.



could be as other people said, act like you did something to counter cheating but nothing really... look better as you have competitors... (for some players)

meh, this is it.
KVLAR
Quote Originally Posted by iamnada View Post
i knew exactly that this "big" update just a big joke.



hey bro, when release KVLAR again? haha
yeah i agree with u, just another gimmick by csgo dev
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us