Did steam patch argentina method?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Did steam patch argentina method?
Just tried to change account region to Argentina, changed timezone to buneos aires, connect to Argentina via nord and signed out of all accounts and it just says error changing region. I have changed regions multiply times before. Can someone confirm its patched?
nope still working, i did this last year, and i did it recent on another steam account, still working, got everything for around $20 bucks with sale if i brought it in my country it would have cost over $100, god bless vpn.
Yes they did, go to any YT video which explains the argentina method and sort by new, everyone is complaining that it doesnt work for the past 2-3 days now. So yeah probably patched.
Yeah I changed 2 accounts a couple of days after the sale started, but yesterday I couldn't change. When was the latest that you changed regions and what VPN did you use?
I feel like it's the summer sale that screws this up.
We'll see if it works after it ends, on July 9th
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
I feel like it's the summer sale that screws this up.
We'll see if it works after it ends, on July 9th
Same, I think that is the issue to.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?